With the warm weather upon us, many of you will be using your Bar-B-Que grills to prepare food and enjoy the outdoors with family and friends. With this everyone should be aware of safety when using your grill.
- Grills should only be used outdoors, 10 feet from the house, deck railings and low hanging branches
- Maintain a safe zone, keeping children and pets away from the grill
- Clean the grill prior to use
- use long handled grilling tools
- never use gasoline on any grill
- Test hose for leaks by soaking it in soap and water, No bubble means no gas leak
- Always start the gas grill with the lid open
- Always turn the propane tank off when the grill is not in use
- If you smell gas while cooking, turn off the grill and close the propane tank valve.
- Ensure the the connection between the gas grill and the fuel tank is secure.
Have a safe grilling season!!!!!!!